[Xastir-dev] interface xastir to aprs-over-lora

Kristoff kristoff at skypro.be
Sat Jul 24 15:24:52 PDT 2021

Hi Tom, Robert, all,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'll do an investation at the different options and work from there on.
The "Enable Server Ports" looks like a very interesting option.

I just did a quick check. It works (even in ipv6 :-) ) and as the port
is bind to all addresses, which means that I should be able to send the
LoRa data directly from/to the ESP32 on the LoRa radio to the xastir
server over wifi.

Nice.

I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

Thx :-)