[Xastir-dev] LORA and interfacing

Steve stevewa206 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 11:05:06 PDT 2021

I connected it to my 10 db Omni antenna at home right at the base to
minimize the loss.

I was impressed that it was heard around some of the hills in west seattle .

I have plans to put a IGate at a high point around the end of the summer.

I also found a small bi- directional amp too.  Boost it to a watt or two.
Just don’t want to kill the receive sensitivity. Around $60.

It’s all in the antenna.

Steve N0FPF

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 10:59 AM Tom Russo <russo at bogodyn.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 10:35:44AM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron
> collision of the <stevewa206 at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> > I have interfaced the Rnode Lora device. It does Kiss and used a PI 3.
> > Pretty straight forward.
> >
> > https://unsigned.io/projects/rnode/
> >
> > I was able to do a client and a IGAte.
>
> That is pretty cool!
>
> --
> Tom Russo    KM5VY
> Tijeras, NM
>
>  echo "prpv_a'rfg_cnf_har_cvcr" | sed -e 's/_/ /g' | tr [a-m][n-z]
> [n-z][a-m]

Pardon the brevity, sent from a mobile device. So there.