[Xastir-dev] LORA and interfacing

Kristoff kristoff at skypro.be
Sat Jul 31 11:20:18 PDT 2021

Steve,

Your project interests me too.

We are using this hardware:
https://github.com/LilyGO/TTGO-T-Beam

We are on 433.775 MHz, 150 KHz, SF12, 4/5
What frequency and what mode do you use?

The software comes from this project:
https://github.com/lora-aprs
But if the code of your project is standard arduino, it shouldn't be to
difficult to port it to ESP32.

Apparently, there are also some high-altitude balloon projects that use
lora for their telemetry download.

My personal interest is to use this for doing some software
experimentation, so I use micropython on the ESP32 (fast development)
and not the arduino code.

73
Kristoff - on1arf