[Xastir-dev] Release 2.2.0 has been published.

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Aug 3 18:16:41 PDT 2023

https://github.com/Xastir/Xastir/releases/tag/Release-2.2.0

Release notes are available where the release can be downloaded.

The "master" branch of the Xastir repo now calls itself "2.2.1" in keeping
with our somewhat ideosyncratic way of having real releases be even numbers
and development snapshots be odd.

I had said I'd do this tomorrow, but with no further development holding it
up there was no point waiting.  And I want to start working on a reported
bug that shouldn't be slammed in right before a release.

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM