[Xastir] Bulleting Popup

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Fri Aug 2 14:02:22 EDT 2002

> distance.  In that case Xastir may figure out that it's outside your
> range _after_ the Bulletin dialog is created causing you go see a
> blank dialog or at least a dialog without any new entries.
>
> It's better than what it was doing before though.  Much less
> annoying!

I'm still a little confused over the bulletin popups.  If I have the range at
zero (0), I get the popup properly with data.  If I reduce the the range down
to something less than were the bulletins are coming from, I still get the
bulletin popup with no data the next time a bulletin is generated outside of
my range setting.  If I now go and change the range back to zero, I can see
the bulletins which were generated outside my original range setting.

Am I missing something?  I'm using the latest cvs.

..73 Tom