[Xastir] Re: [Xastir-dev] Sixth Annual APRS National Symposium (fwd)

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Fri Aug 16 23:05:47 EDT 2002

I've been thinking about 'visiting' Denver during the symposium, maybe
crash the party and see what's up, rub elbows and maybe even sneak a
snap shot or two.

I'm by no means an expert or even fully up-to-speed on all that xastir
is or can do, let alone how to do it. I do not in the slightest feel
even partially qualified to present on xastir. With that said - if some
of you all that *are* fluent in things xastirish would write up a
presentation - even a fleshed out outline - It'd be a real treat to
present it for you. After 8 and half years of theater work, I think I
can "read a script" fairly well.

Is that even kosher for this kind of event? Not my normal arena by far.

Holler quick, since in order to commit to being there, I have to get off
time request in real soon.

73

--
              Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater