Fwd: Re: [Xastir] Bulletin Popup

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Sun Aug 18 13:23:31 EDT 2002

Curt:  Hate to be a nuisance, but I'm still getting these bulletin pop ups
with no text when the station is outside my range when I_DO_HAVE posits from
the station which is outside my range setting.  When I go and put the range
back to zero, I see the text.

Any ideas?  Not a real big deal, as I'm sure you have better things to do...

...73 Tom