[Xastir] All message traffic window

vic alger ke4lkq at shentel.net
Wed Aug 21 12:27:14 EDT 2002

I opened the all mesage traffic window  for the first time in months and
discovered that after running for a day or so the window spits out all the
traffic in memory or file i am not sure which.
No problem.
Why does real time introduce at least 1 one space between messages and also
introduce 2 lines for every message instead of one line.?

IMy vote would be for the window to be expandable to full screen, use one
line per message only and allow the user to configure the scroll back buffer
to however many lines he wanted to use.

Also when I set the range to 250 miles I still get lots of G7's, Pe's, Ik's,
DL's  etc. which i am sure are a lot further away than 250 miles.

Regards. Victor