[Xastir] Missing a piece

pd pdickson at att.net
Tue Aug 27 10:08:16 EDT 2002

I am doing my first attempted build of xastir.   I think I have all the right
prerequisites but I am getting the following messages at link time:

maps.o: In function `draw_geo_image_map':
/home/pd/Radio/CommSW/xastir/xastir/src/maps.c:5397: undefined reference to
`CompressColormap'
maps.o: In function `draw_tiger_map':
/home/pd/Radio/CommSW/xastir/xastir/src/maps.c:6003: undefined reference to
`CompressColormap'

I can not find what component defines CompressColormap.  What piece am I
missing, or perhaps have installed in the wrong place?