[Xastir] Non-Fun with DRGs

Brian Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Tue Oct 1 12:28:11 EDT 2002

It looks like 2.9GB (compressed) for the Georgia set.  That makes it 5
CDRs.  If anyone is interested let me know.

The real fun will be South Carolina.  From what I've found currently all
they have is a web interface to 1 DRG at a time that downloads using a
filename based on the quad title instead of the

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 19:19, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On 30 Sep 2002, Brian Heaton wrote:
>
> > All - Would there be any interest in full sets of the DRGs with FGDs on
> > a state-by-state basis on CD?  Once I get Georgia done it would be
> > relatively trivial to burn some CDRs and mail the out.
>
> The set of DRG's for WA state is in the neighborhood of 30 CDR's.
> I'd expect it wouldn't be worth your time to do this unless people
> payed you for the service.
>
> --
> Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
> Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin
> "Lotto:    A tax on people who are bad at math!"
> "Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates!" -- WE7U
Brian D Heaton
Senior Network Engineer
Janus Research Group
(706) 364-9100 x336