[Xastir] Problem building 1.1 under Mac OS X...

Ray Rischpater dovelist at lothlorien.com
Tue Oct 8 16:16:15 EDT 2002

So, I suspect this is something stupid, but I'm having a heck of a time
building --- actually just running ./configure --- on Mac OS X 10.2.

I've got the Apple developer tools installed, and in running
./configure, it tells me it can't find gcc (OK, because Apple renames
gcc to cc), and that cc doesn't create executables. We all know this to
be patently untrue; I've been using the box for a UNIX-based development
system since 10.0, with regular updates to the Apple developer SDK
stuff.

Anybody else seen this? I'm not very skilled with autoconf, so I'm a
little intimidated about messing around with it directly to figure out
what's going on.

Thanks & 73 de KF6GPE