[Xastir] mandrake newbie

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Oct 9 01:37:10 EDT 2002

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002, Chris Portal wrote:

> Trying not to waste too much bandwidth, have folks had any luck running
> Xastir under Mandrake 8.2?  I have Mandrake installed and running to a
> degree and need a bootstrap.

There are folks running it with Mandrake.  Not sure which version.
I'm not one of them.

> If you can point me to the appropriate HOWTO's and list archives, or
> have other helpfull advice, I'd appreciate it.

Best bet is to read README.1ST in the Xastir directory after you
unpack Xastir.  If you run into specific problems, let us know and
we'll try to help.  Cut and paste the error messages into the e-mail.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer