[Xastir] A couple changes

Olivier Calle olivier-n7tap at calle.org
Mon Oct 21 02:27:01 EDT 2002

Hi,

I checked a couple things in this weekend.

First, I tweaked Curt's new filter code to separate out the displaying of
stations heard via the tnc or not.  (It's called local/non-local in the
menu.)

Second, I added a handler for Plus,Equals,KP_Add and Minus,KP_Subtract to
increase/decrease the grid spacing.

Third, I added some code to enable testing of Linux AX25 interface RELAY
digipeating.  (BTW, the userland soundmodem code doesn't transmit with
kernel 2.4.19, on my system at least.  If you have this problem, I have a
patch to soundmodem/soundcard/ptt.c that worked for me.)
Anyway, to try this, look for the #define I_WANT_TO_TRY_AX25_RELAY_DIGIPEAT
and uncomment it in 2 files: db.c and interface_gui.c.
This is only for those who are using the soundmodem or are talking to
their TNC via Linux AX25, not the Xastir direct KISS TNC support.
Talk to Curt about RELAY digipeating for that...

73,

--
Olivier Calle

internet: <olivier at calle.org>
work tel: 425-446-5088    home tel: 360-658-2692     To err is human,
callsign: N7TAP, class: Extra                        to really foul up
job:      Fluke Networks, Sr. Software Engineer      requires the root
WWW Page URL: http://calle.org/olivier/              password...
Psalm 48:14                        SPU Electrical Engineering Graduate