[Xastir] Compile problem...

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Sep 5 07:05:55 EDT 2002

It's been my experience that having both on the system actually was not
a problem.  I suspect you've got some failure to have registered
libraries in '/etc/ld.so.conf'.

One thing I've noted with the RH systems (insufficient debian experience
to comment on it) is that some of the dev RPMs were incorrectly
configured in that they didn't place the includes where they should have
been and I had to go in and soft-link or copy .h files into the correct
tree locations.

gerry