[Xastir] GeoTiff Question

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Sep 18 23:55:05 EDT 2002

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Tom Robson wrote:

> I have the following configuration...
> /usr/local/libgeotiff-1.1.4/libtiff_private
> This is where tiffiop.h is located.  Is this OK?

Well, it's ok, but configure won't ever find the include files there.
That certainly might be the problem.

Include files are usually under /usr/include, /usr/local/include,
and down under the X11R6 area, something like /usr/X11R6/lib/include
or X11R6/include or similar.

I'm being pulled a lot of different directions right now, and getting
busier at work besides.  I'll help all I can, but it might be a slow
process.  :-(

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer