[Xastir] "Enable/configure Tigermap"

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Fri Sep 20 02:17:53 EDT 2002

Man, talk 'bout being asleep at the switch.

I've seen a few things go by talking 'bout Tigermaps, but haven't really
looked closely (read: 'paying attention'). Then tonite, after a fresh
CVS update, there's that menu option - right there in the Maps menu. I
can only assume it's been there for a bit and I just flat out haven't
noticed.

All I can say is "OH MY FREAKING WOW!!!!"

That is just too nice!!

(anyone who ain't yet got the CVS version going, get it going - this
alone is worth it)

OK, now, how far back into the archive do I have to go to catch the gist
of how this works?? Where's the data come from? Have I downloaded that
someplace and forgotten about it? Is it an online source?

Very nicely done guys!

73

--
              Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater