[Xastir-dev] Re: [Xastir] Menu Change, Solaris 8

Dick Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Mon Sep 23 13:53:14 EDT 2002

Sorry.  I got distracted by something else.

The date on my Shape libraries is August 1st.  It was close to that.
Another thing I just noticed that may be related.  I was using Xastir and
starting it from a window menu.  Recently I've been starting from a Xterm, so
I can see the error messages again, and the "couldn't allocate color black"
error is back, after having gone away around late January.

Yes, the background color of the menus, popup boxes, and the map screen is
gray (well, I have the map screen set to this), like it should be.

Curt: I can see why you are pulled in so many directions.  Bug fixing must
take 98% of the time that you work on Xastir.