[Xastir] Re: [Xastir-dev] Peet WX Stations (U2K and Ultimeter-II)

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Sep 24 14:14:21 EDT 2002

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002, Mike Bucciarelli wrote:

> It seems to be working now!
> Thanks
> -- Mike -- N7CK

I need reports:  Is anyone having any trouble with the Peet WX
Stations running with Xastir latest CVS?

I'd like to get any final problems fixed and get the bug closed.  If
people don't report problems to me, I'll go ahead and close the bug
sometime soon.  Let's not let this one hang around any longer.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin