[Xastir] Xastir on multibands

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Sep 30 19:36:10 EDT 2002

Just for the heck of it I tweaked the GUI and the internals of
Xastir in order to handle 15 interfaces instead of 10 and then
checked that into CVS.  I actually could use more than 10 at times
while testing things.

Theoretically it should work up to whatever number of interfaces
you'd like:  You'd just need to change one define in a header file.

I'd probably need to add scrollbars to the Start/Stop and Properties
dialogs for using 20 or more interfaces, but Xastir should be able
to handle it otherwise.

Cool huh?  The most map formats, the most OS's, and the most
interfaces.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin