[Xastir] Compiling with Mandrake 9.1

Tom Young tom at twyoung.com
Wed Apr 2 07:41:54 EST 2003

I get the following output by running
	'strings /usr/lib/libMagick.so |grep WriteImage':
	WriteImage
	WriteImages
	WriteImage
	WriteImages

on my Mandrake-9.0 system with libMagick5-devel-5.4.8.3-2mdk.   You
should get the same.
I suspect either the WriteImage function is missing in your version of
ImageMagick, or configure cannot locate ..lib/libMagick.   You might try
running ./configure as root, just in case there is a permissions
problem.

	-Tom, KD1UL