[Xastir] Xastir RPM's

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Apr 5 12:54:42 EST 2003

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Thomas D.Simes wrote:

> </lurk>
> Count me in the FreeBSD group as well - since 1.1.5 %^)
> <lurk>

Yea, but you got the tags backward, so that means you're _not_ a
lurker.  That means you have to speak up more often on the list!

Welcome!  It's nice that Jack finally has some company.  What's that
make, three of you so far?

I'll have to load it on a box sometime soon.  Maybe I'll switch as
well.

Today I'm playing with Xastir on Linux, connecting to AGWPE on Win95.
Yea, I know...   But _somebody's_ got to do it!

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer