[Xastir] XASTIR as InternetGatwWay - How to configure ?

Lukas DO7VLR do7vlr at aprs-saar.de
Sat Apr 5 09:59:13 EST 2003

Hello all,

I want my Xastir 1.1.3 to act as an Igate. It runs under SuSE LinuX 8.1 and
KDE3.0 . I have added an Internet Server Interface in the interface list and
it works ok. But how do I tell Xastir to send the recived data out on the air
via my AX.25 port? (I already have activated "RF->Internet and Internet->RF"
in the AX.25 interface and in the Internet Server interface). Is there a file
where to add country prefixes, as DL*, DB* and so on to tell Xastir to send
out only callsigns starting with DL or DB ? Actually my Xastir doesn't send
out anything comming from the internet.

Thank you for your help and a nice weekend !