[Xastir] cvs update

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Apr 6 18:44:54 EDT 2003

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003, Orrin Winton wrote:

> Curt, when i try to do cvs update from the ~/src/xastir directory, i get the following message:
>
> update: invalid option --
> Usage: cvs update [-APdflRp] [-k kopt] [-r rev|-D date] [-j rev]
>    [-I ign] [-W spec] [files...]
>
> I suspect i need to put in an -r or -j but wanted to ask first.

You should just have to open a Cygwin window and type:

	cd /home/<user>/src/xastir
	cvs update
	make
	make install	(kill Xastir first if it's running)

That should do it.  No options required for cvs update.  If you get
"EOF", then you have to try it again and again until it works.  The
anon CVS server on SourceForge is pretty busy sometimes.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer