[Xastir] cvs update

Orrin Winton oakenshieldd at lycos.com
Sun Apr 6 23:52:09 EDT 2003

Mr. Curt,

Add'l info on the two directories for xastir i now have:

~/src/xastir   has the code i downloaded the first time
~/src/xastir2/xastir has the 2nd download.

So my last question becomes:  do i follow Step 6) and do:

cd ~/src/xastir2/xastir
./bootstrap.sh
./configure
make
make install

I don't know exactly what the bootstrap.sh script and the
configure are doing, hence my question: do i do those again.

Thank you de wn1z