[Xastir] Xastir library/map/binary download sites?

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Mon Apr 14 13:24:34 EDT 2003

> Would it be a good idea to have the Xastir home page point to such
> packages?  That way we wouldn't clutter up the SourceForge download
> area with old binary packages, yet users could still find them.

Great idea.... while whoever does the site, perhaps they could change the
colors on the main page to make things much easier to read.  Dark blue (or
whatever color it is)  on black is almost unreadable.  Not that I am
complaining... just woiuld like to leave the lights on or the blinds open
when trying to read the page... hi.

...73 Tom