[Xastir] Dutch/French/Italian/German Updates?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Apr 14 14:06:50 EDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Orrin Winton wrote:

>  Even though Spanish is done, i think i'd like to look at it.  I'm
> a good Spanish proofreader ... in the past i've proofread technical
> Spanish done by a native speaker and found ways to improve it, mainly
> the accent marks and other spelling.  No offense to translators
> intended.
>
> So i look for Spanish-language material in the same directory as
> help/help-English.dat and config/language-English.sys ?  And are
> those straight-text files?

Yea.  Straight text.  The help files other than help-English.dat are
totally out of date.

It's mostly the config/language-* files that we need updated before
the stable release.  Getting help files translated from the current
help-English.dat file to the other languages would just be icing on
the cake.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin