[Xastir] Dutch/French/Italian/German Updates?

Orrin Winton oakenshieldd at lycos.com
Mon Apr 14 14:22:50 EDT 2003

I just did 'find | grep spanis' and got the following:

./usr/share/texmf/doc/help/Catalogue/entries/lshort-spanish.html
./usr/share/texmf/doc/help/Catalogue/entries/spanish.html
./usr/share/texmf/doc/help/Catalogue/entries/spanishb.html
./usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/babel/spanish.ldf
./usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/babel/spanish.sty
./usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/spanishb
./usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/spanishb/romanidx.tex
./usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/spanishb/spanishb.ldf
./usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/spanishb/spanishb.llf
./usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/spanishb/spanishb.sty
./usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/spanishb/spanishb.tex
./usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/custom-bib/spanish.mbs
./usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/minitoc/spanish.mld
./usr/share/vim/vim61/lang/menu_spanish_spain.850.vim

Nothing resembling help-Spanish.dat and/or language-Spanish.sys.
What would be most helpful for me to look at, to proofread?
Again, i'm going to be mainly looking for spelling errors, if any.

Orrin wn1z