[Xastir] Language-Files Installer

Juergen Frank db2fm at jfsattv.de
Mon Apr 14 14:34:38 EDT 2003

Hello,

as I read something about an upcoming stable release and vounteers for newly
to be supported languages, I would offer to have a look at the German files
as it's my native language, if needed.

One concern I would like to see (as a user and not a system-admin, which I'm
not) would be an installer for Mac OS X. I tried once to install Xastir on
my Mac but am not enough programmer and UNIX-expert to get it done...

So if there would be a volunteer making an installer for Mac OS X I would
appreciate it far more than to have German...hi

Regards,

Juergen

--
DB2FM