[Xastir] AGWPE remote (fwd)

Orrin Winton oakenshieldd at lycos.com
Mon Apr 14 14:39:30 EDT 2003

 Curt, don't know how closely you are monitoring the SV2AGW@
yahoo groups list ... this just appeared, thought it might be of
interest:

Hi all,

A friend and I are running AGWPE on PCs in two different towns. We
are both on DSL connections and would like to have access to the
others TNC/Radio via AGWPE and AGWTerm across the internet. How do
we get AGWTerm to communicate with the remote AGWPE Server? Both
systems have a user & password set in AGWPE for remote connections.

Regards
Richard
VK3JFK

Hi

edit the agwterm.ini file, you will find the entries
You need the tcpip version.
Unfortunately AGWTERM doesnt use the password, so you must set AGWPE with no
security at all.

73
SV2AGW