[Xastir] Spanish updates/proofreading

Orrin Winton oakenshieldd at lycos.com
Mon Apr 14 20:03:51 EDT 2003

Curt, i may have to back off from "proofreading the
Spanish config and help files."  (Also, i'm not qualified to
translate a whole help file, just to proofread what someone else
has already translated.)  I'm running into too many obstacles.

Maybe some future time when i'm downloading with a real Linux
machine, and i have more time to learn to use emacs to create the
accented Spanish characters: a e i o u n etc.  Also, "cvs update"
will just not work at all, i've beat that to death, and
"ftp cvs.sourceforge.net" results in a time-out.

The translation done by hi8gn is just fine, but at least 10% of
the accent marks on vowels are missing; what I'm noticing is what
any proofreader/secretary would notice.  Engineers and managers
often aren't perfect spellers.  I hope this will be taken as
constructive criticism.

Orrin wn1z