[Xastir] Still installing. . . . . . .

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at ntelos.net
Thu Apr 24 10:58:09 EDT 2003

I gave up on the FREE machine I got as arter 18hour total time and it wasn't
finished I switched it OFF. Will be using it for parts.

However did get brave enough to load Debian onto my laptop P233,98mdRAM,
5GBHD and all is running fine and dandy as soon as I get pppd and diald
setup I should be on the internet with it and downloading Xastir.

Thanks for all of the help! ! !

Jacob Tennant  K8JWT