[Xastir] A snapshot of the missing island

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri Apr 25 16:07:33 EDT 2003

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> An island in the lake on the island in the center of the bay?
>
> A lake on the island in the lake on the island in the center of the
> bay?
>
> Yea, you _are_ the only one that thinks about these things, and it's
> kind'a scary.

Ok, Olivier pointed out to me that one of the nearest islands to us
out in Puget Sounds look very much like your island.  Can we
consider it a feature?

Don't worry about the data files.  I have some on my local one that
exhibit the same "feature", so I have something to work with.  Looks
like I might have to implement the CW/CCW thing after all.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin