[Xastir] No Symbols

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Aug 7 16:55:48 EDT 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Rolf Dahl wrote:

> CVS 5 minutes old, no station symbol here too.

Ok.  You guys passed the first test.  If one user complains, there's
a possibility that it can be a problem on only that one system, and
may or may not be a code problem.

If two or more complain, then it's probably a code problem.

I'll update from the anon CVS server and see what I get.  It's
possible that the anon server has an in-between version where
something was broken.

With the latest CVS from the development server, all is fine here.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin