[Xastir] No Symbols

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Aug 7 17:03:33 EDT 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> If two or more complain, then it's probably a code problem.
>
> I'll update from the anon CVS server and see what I get.  It's
> possible that the anon server has an in-between version where
> something was broken.
>
> With the latest CVS from the development server, all is fine here.

Well, isn't this fun?  Updating from the anon server, I see the same
problem.

Updating from the development server, it's fine.

Just so that people have something to work with, I'm putting another
development snapshot out.  It'll be up there in a few minutes, dated
with today's date.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin