[Xastir] county alert overlays semi-broken - not new

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Fri Aug 8 17:49:12 EDT 2003

In the past I had the problem where the county alert overlay stuff was
not continuous on my screen, as shown at:

http://www.lightningflash.net/~jlc7944/broken_alert.png

I posted questions about it to the lists, but I guess I never got a
response that helped me. I've never been able to solve this, since
probably version 1.13 or thereabouts.

It happens whether I compile with OpenMotif or LessTif (expected, since
it's an X call not a Motif call that draws it). I am running SuSE 8.1
with XFree86 4.2.0 (default with this distro).

Will I just need to get another version of XFree86? Any one know the
solution here?

Thanks,
Lance KJ5O
--