[Xastir] bootstrap.sh

vic ke4lkq at shentel.net
Tue Aug 12 17:31:05 EDT 2003

What operating system are u using. If Mandrake9.1, then I can tell you that
you need to make sure that ac-wrapper.pl got installed correctly in
/usr/lib/autoconf/.

Without it I don't care what version of autoconf you use, the bootstrap
process will fail EVERY time.

My install of Mandrake9.1 would not install this file and I had to import it
from another system, which leads me to believe that there are corrupt or
faulty distributions floating around.

If this is your problem, I can send you a copy of my file and it should then
work..   if there are not other problems also....

Like shape-file support.....