[Xastir] CPU usage

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Wed Aug 13 02:30:26 EDT 2003

Still look'n great.

I've over 10K stations listed now. Using gtop to view CPU usage, still
shows %0.0 for xastir using default refresh rate. If I got into the
'details' listing for xastir, clicking the update button about 20 times
rapidly, I got one that went as high as 9.2, a few in the 3.8 range and
a vast majority in the 0.0 range. All that within about an 8 second window.

Confirmation - as if it's needed - ya done good!

73

--
         "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru
               Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater