[Xastir] RE: inf2geo.pl

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Aug 16 16:54:32 EDT 2003

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, Bob Powers wrote:

> I'm curious if there is a geo2inf.pl anywhere.  I'd like to convert maps
> from Xastir format to UI-View format as well.  To be able to have the same
> maps on both machines, without regard to which system it was created for
> first.

No, but it wouldn't be hard to write one.  Someone with a bit of Perl
knowledge just has to have the interest to do it.  It'd probably take
15 minutes of work and another 15 of debugging/testing to get it
right.

Maybe you could get someone on the UI-View mailing list to take an
interest in it and write it.  Someone with a vested interest in
getting it right.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer