[Xastir] Station Count

Reuven Z Gevaryahu gevaryah at netaxs.com
Mon Aug 18 11:14:12 EDT 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2003, Aaron ZL3UAR wrote:
>

>>I noticed when I opened my log file and let it run thru that the station count
>>(about 80 old unqiue stations under the old version) suddenly jumped to ~3550
>>
>>I then followed the (well writen and easy to follow) readme.cvs to update to
>>see if it was any different.
>

> I noticed a problem similar to this and fixed it yesterday.  The fix
> should be available on the anon CVS server either today or tomorrow.

Curt- This still seems to be an issue with the latest dev code- It works
fine for the most part but I see numerious duplicate copies of n2wfu and
a few others- Not nearly as widespread as with the old code but
noticable. Doing "get info" on the duplicate copies gives the error
"Couldn't find station in database".

Uptime/compile time is 1 day 1 hour; I don't think CVS has changed since
then.

--Reuven