[Xastir] required libs for configure

Han Sytsma middenveld at tip.nl
Sun Aug 31 10:45:13 EDT 2003

Hi,

If I remember well, there was something with LessTiff and I installed
open motig on RH 9 to get it to work, not sure about that, but I had
Xastir running on it.
I cannot verify it at the moment the machine is currently playing
Windows XP, maybe I can check it out in a few weeks when I don't need Xp
anymore.

For Henk: Xastir runs quite well on Suse 8.2

73 Han