[Xastir] required libs for configure

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Aug 31 13:27:28 EDT 2003

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003, Han Sytsma wrote:

> For Henk: Xastir runs quite well on Suse 8.2

And SuSE 8.2 on a touchscreen truck-mount PC runs quite well also...
Including the touchscreen!

There may be some changes to Xastir soon though in order to make it
work more easily with a touchscreen (Basically you get _one_ mouse
button).  It'd be nice if all three mouse button functions could have
alternate ways of calling them up.

If anyone has any good ideas along these lines, let's hear them!

Until then, I have a 3-button mouse attached to one of the serial
ports.  I'll switch to a PS/2 mouse or trackball shortly in order
to free up that serial port.

It's a 640x480 screen so some of the dialogs are a bit large.  FVWM2
lets me use the virtual consoles to move around on the larger ones,
but that's kind of clunky.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer