[Xastir] Re: [Xastir-dev] Diff for tiger_map.c that fixes colors on my system.

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri Dec 12 16:37:52 EST 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> I'll try the patch to see if it works on my current systems.  If
> it's the same as the original method, it's very dependent on the
> ImageMagick version, possibly dependent on the colordepth as well.

On this system (SuSE 8.2) it's working properly for terraserver and
tigermap server with your patch.

It's not working with toposerver, but then it's not working for that
one without your patch either!

Looking in my ~/.xastir/tmp directory, it's a .jpg file, and
"display filename.jpg" works just fine.  Xastir doesn't show it
properly though.  Xastir shows it as mostly white with a few specs
of dark here and there.  Is the "toposerver" option working ok on
your system?  I suspect ImageMagick trouble here again.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin