[Xastir] Re: [Xastir-dev] Map Properties/dbfawk: Time to rethink?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri Dec 12 17:32:17 EST 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Ed Lawson wrote:

> I would just like for my tiger maps to work again.... they disappeared when
> you combined them back into the map chooser menu and I've pulled my hair
> out trying to get them back, to no avail.  (all of the appropriate
> directory entries appear to be there, but the tigermap option is just
> missing in the map chooser menu).  I even edited the map chooser menu file
> and although that made it appear in the menu, it doesn't call tigermaps.
> (and that item disappeared again the first time I ran 're-index maps).

Well heck, let's work on that some more and get it solved...  I had
forgotten about that problem of yours.  Time and lots of e-mail
assure that sort of thing.

Send me details on what you've tried, and what you see/don't see
that you think you should in the Map Chooser.  I'll respond from my
home address (archer at eskimo.com) if you send it there.

Let's take this off-list and work on it some more directly.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin