[Xastir] Re: [Xastir-dev] Map Properties/dbfawk: Time to rethink?

Kurt A. Freiberger kurt at badgers-hill.net
Sat Dec 13 18:37:27 EST 2003

OK, I just snarfed the latest CVS, and made it, did a make install-strip.
I copied the file tigermap.geo to /usr/local/xastir/maps, and fired up Xastir.  Went to map chooser, re-indexed all maps, selected <terra,tiger,topo>map.geo, and Voila! Still no tigermap displayed.  The tigermap configure is indeed there, with the appropriate entries selected, but no tigermap is displayed.  Whither now?

73/Kurt

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:32:17 -0800 (PST)
"Curt Mills, WE7U" <hacker at tc.fluke.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Ed Lawson wrote:
>
> > I would just like for my tiger maps to work again.... they disappeared when

<snippage>

> Well heck, let's work on that some more and get it solved...  I had
> forgotten about that problem of yours.  Time and lots of e-mail
> assure that sort of thing.
>
> Send me details on what you've tried, and what you see/don't see
> that you think you should in the Map Chooser.  I'll respond from my
> home address (archer at eskimo.com) if you send it there.
>
> Let's take this off-list and work on it some more directly.

<snippage>

Kurt A. Freiberger     Austin, TX	kurt at badgers-hill.net
Amateur Radio Callsign WB5BBW  		AIM Handle: WB5BBW
"Some poeple are like Slinkys - Generally considered useless, but
 you can't help smiling when you see them falling down the stairs."