[Xastir] Re: [Xastir} Too many crashes

Jack Reilly aa6vn at pacbell.net
Sat Dec 13 10:01:56 EST 2003

After changing my  my video card two days ago I thought I was rid of those X
Errors. But this afternoon I got one again:

"Making user /home/jacrei/.xastir/tracklogs/KG6MRC-10.trk file
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  56 (X_ChangeGC)
  Value in failed request:  0x4
  Serial number of failed request:  13307969
  Current serial number in output stream:  13307977"

That one happened while I was looking thru the list - All Stations.

Jack    aa6vn at pacbell.net