[Xastir] Still getting crashes

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Dec 15 14:13:13 EST 2003

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Jack Reilly wrote:

> Thanks Brian.   I am using Suse 8.2   Open Motif version is 2.2.2-204
> The serial interface goes to to a KPC-3 Plus.
>
> Most of the data in my tnc.log file is hexadecimal. I only enabled the log a
> week ago and that is all I have seen.

Something is wrong then, or else someone is sending data across the
channel there that is non-APRS.

Could you send me a copy of your tnc.log file?  I might be able to
suck it into mine and generate segfaults.  If so, I'll fix them.

Are you running your KPC-3+ in serial mode or KISS mode?

Are you using the tnc-startup.kpc3 file as the startup file for that
interface?

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin