[Xastir] AX.25 and Tiny Trak's

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Thu Dec 18 02:49:42 EST 2003

Well Curt:  You did it again... that was the problem.  Should have read MORE
of the instructions.  What is that they say about documentation... Guess one
should never assume anything, such as if it will work on other boxes it
should work on mine.

Had to make some major tweaks on the cal to make it work.  Now my digi will
actually digi my own data... hi.

Again... Thanks a bunch (don't go away)

...73 Tom