[Xastir] RedHat Enterprise AS (9.1) and xastir (help!)

Robert Grattan bgrattan at mwc.edu
Tue Dec 23 18:49:30 EST 2003

Hello,

After having a fine running system on RH 9.0, I had to make the jump to
Enterprise AS.  I'm having problems with the startup. I have the latest
software from cvs.  It goes through all the steps of configure, make
install, etc. and will startup, however none of the pull down tabs work
and it doesn't seem to want to do anything.  It's probably something
simple if I could get some kind person to look at my log.  Thanks in
advance.
Bob N4MRV

Bob Grattan, Systems Librarian
Simpson Library