[Xastir] config text not being saved

Robert Grattan bgrattan at mwc.edu
Sat Dec 27 16:39:28 EST 2003

I'm trying to congigure a newly setup xastir 1.2.1 on RH 9.1 and am not
able to save any text I enter to configure my station.  Errors received
are like:
Warning:
    Name: create_appshell text_output
    Class: XmTextField
    Character '\115' not supported in font.  Discarded.

Warning:
    Name: create_appshell text_output
    Class: XmTextField
    Character '\122' not supported in font.  Discarded.

Warning:
    Name: create_appshell text_output
    Class: XmTextField
    Character '\126' not supported in font.  Discarded.

I must have a path missing or some app that is needed.  Can anyone offer
a hint here?  I can send more info.  Thanks in advance.
Bob N4MRV

PS I'm receiving ok but don't seem to be transmitting.  Radio setup was
working on another xastir install so I know it's ok.

Bob Grattan, Systems Librarian
Simpson Library
Mary Washington College
1801 College Avenue