[Xastir] config text not being saved

Dale Mosby dale at archcape.com
Sat Dec 27 17:22:44 EST 2003

I also am running Xastir on RH 9. Received the same messages.
You want something like this:
     LANG=en_us
to be set when you launch xastir. I am away from my system
at the moment so this is just from memory, but that is causing
all those messages. If I don't see someone respond with the exact
string needed I'll send you a note Sunday night. I don't know if that
will solve all your problems but that fixed some for me.